Designed for travelling photographers needing a reliable option that is still easy to carry, the black Element Carbon Fiber Big Traveler Tripod from Manfrotto is capable of holding professional camera gear weighing up to 17.6 lb. It pairs lightweight carbon fiber legs with a telescopic center column and an aluminum ball head, resulting in a capable yet compact package with a weight of 3.1 lb and a folded length of 16.3". An independent pan lock is offered for easy movement along a single axis, and if you need more mobility you can detach one of its legs from the spider and connect it to the center column to make a versatile monopod.
When fully extended, the Element tripod can reach a notable maximum height of 64.6", while also going as low as 16.1" for dramatic low angle shots. Twist locks are deployed between each of the five leg sections, which makes the tripod easy to set up and tear down and is very useful for on location shooting. Furthermore, each leg can be adjusted between three different angles, so you can regulate the stability of your support to fit your needs. Additional features include two bubble levels and a carrying bag for easy transport.
- Tripod designed for travelling, with 5-section carbon fiber legs and aluminum ball head
- Holds equipment as heavy as 17.6 lb while weighing only 3.1 lb, keeping the system portable
- Maximum height of 64.6" with column extended, going as low as 16.1" and with a folded length of 16.3"
- Telescopic center column to make small height adjustments easier
- One leg can be detached from the spider and connected to the center column to form a capable monopod
- Independent pan lock allows you to restrict movement on that axis for more precise framing
- Twist locks employed between each leg section for easy and intuitive operation
- Independent leg angle adjustment, with three different angle options available