Taking inspiration from the color palate of where the sea meets the shore, the blue and ochre NG MC 5350 Mediterranean Series Medium Backpack from National Geographic is designed to hold and protect your DSLR or mirrorless camera, three lenses, and accessories. Beauty is in the details, which include blue canvas with white stripes, ochre colored leather trim, and metal zipper pulls. The backpack features an upper compartment, which closes with a weather flap and drawstring for personal items, and a lower, zippered compartment with a removable insert for camera gear. Padded, touch-fastening dividers make organizing equipment fast and easy.
Lined in soft polyester, the upper compartment has four accessory pockets with touch-fastening canvas tab closures, and a larger, rear pocket for an up to 17" laptop. Store small accessories and other items you wish to keep handy in either of the exterior, zippered, pockets, located one on each side. Above the left side pocket is a strap for securing a small tripod. Simply slide the tripod base inside the pocket, and fasten the strap to the middle for stability. The Mediterranean backpack maybe be carried with the padded, top handle or worn on the back with the padded, adjustable shoulder straps. An adjustable cross-chest sternum strap provides added comfort. Near the top of each shoulder strap is a large D-ring attachment point.
- Storage space for personal items such as clothing and snacks
- Weather flap with magnetic lock
- Drawstring closure for added weather protection
- Polyester lining
- 4 small interior pockets
- 1 larger interior pocket for an up to 17" laptop or tablet
- Zippered compartment for storing the removable insert
- Padded dividers for organizing gear
- 2 zippered pockets, one on each side for storing small accessories
- Strap located above left pocket for securing a tripod
Top Handle & Shoulder Straps
- Padded top handle
- Adjustable, padded, shoulder straps with connector
- 2 D-ring attachment points, one near the top of each shoulder strap