Designed for the modular belt system, this black Pixel Racing Harness V3.0 from Think Tank Photo attaches to any optional Think Tank belt to help distribute weight to your shoulders and allow you to carry more gear. It can be used by anyone from 5' to 6' 5" tall, with adjustable buckle stops on all three straps to help you find the best fit. A 3D air mesh material keeps the harness breathable for use in hot days, and foam padding makes it comfortable and easy to wear.
For mounting accessories, the Pixel counts with dual D-rings at the top for attaching a hook and a small stretch pocket for everyday items. An attachment point is available for the optional Little Stuff It! pouch, and the harness is also compatible with the Camera Support V2.0 straps. Finally, a quick release buckle on the front allows you to easily remove the harness after you are done shooting.
- Part of the Think Tank modular belt system, attaches to several optional belts to redistribute weight and allow you to carry more equipment
- Connects to a belt via three straps, each with a buckle stop for making adjustments
- Can be worn by anyone between 5' and 6' 5" tall
- Padded with foam for a comfortable fit, lightweight air mesh keeps material breathable
- Dual D-rings and a small stretch pocket for accessories
- Attachment point for optional Little Stuff It! belt pouch
- Quick release buckle on the front allows you to quickly add or remove the harness