Portable and lightweight, the Sirui VTJ-1.8 Video Travel Jib is a telescopic jib arm that lets you perform smooth, sweeping crane-style shots without weighing down the production. Its tubes are constructed from 10-layer carbon fiber to keep the weight of the system to approximately 6 lb, while also enhancing stability and reducing vibrations. The jib arm supports loads up to 10 lb and includes two mounting plates that feature 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tie-down screws for mounting a camera of flat-base head, as well as a 75mm bowl for mounting a 75mm ball head.
For increased versatility, the telescopic arm design provides a working arm length of 4.2 to 6'. To balance your camera load, the jib includes a container that can be filled with water or sand to achieve the proper counterweight. Also included is an additional platform at the central axis mounting a monitor, and a padded case to easily store and transport the entire system.
Note: For maximum stability, the jib arm should be mounted on a tripod that is able to fully support the weight of the arm, camera, and counterweight. A video tripod without a center column is recommended.
- Supports loads up to 10 lb
- 10-layer carbon fiber tubes
- 4.2 to 6' working arm length (1.8' of telescopic extension)
- 0.74 to 3.6' height range (from top of optional tripod)
- Mounting plates with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tie-down screws, as well as 75mm bowl
- 360° rotation and +45°/-45° tilt
- Camera stays level during operation
- Counterweight container for filling with water or sand (approximately 5 liters)
- Extra-large locking knob for perfect handling, even with cold or gloved hands
- Monitor platform at the central axis
- Padded case